2013 Holiday Crafts Fair on Guam
Sunday, December 15th from 10am-6pm at Jeff’s Pirates Cove in Ipan, Talofofo, GUAM
Application Form: https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0By5k0iEqj9ugQU5JQzY2UGVGNGs
Booths are approx. 10×10 spaces and fees are:
$40 for a space under the canopy (will be either on the basketball court or parallel to the a-frame pavilion)
$50 for a space in the a-frame pavilion
$60 for a space inside, the patio/restaurant area
***$10 extra if you need power access***
Contact information: Michelle Pier, (671)777-1284 or email@example.com
*Cash/Check Payments can be dropped off at Nuts & Grains in Tamuning (646-9358) or Jeff’s Pirates’ Cove (789-COVE), or contact Michelle Pier (info at the top of page) for pickup or online payment arrangements. (Make checks payable to Creative Indeed, $25 fee for bounced checks)
*It is encouraged, but not required, that vendors offer an item from their table to be raffled off during the event. We will promote your table regardless, but contributing to the raffle will add more exposure to your business.
- You are reserving a 10×10 space under a canopy or pavilion (first come, first served) with a table/bench provided.
- Power access adds a $10 fee
- Neither Creative Indeed nor Jeff’s Pirates’ Cove is responsible for weather conditions on the day of the event. You must bring your own tarp or plastic covering for your table if you are worried about possible wind/rain.
- Please be respectful of the vendors around you.
- You are responsible for cleaning up your booth area when you pack up to leave the event.
- Drink sales and food sales are not allowed unless pre-made/prepackaged (no hotdogs, lunch plates, etc.) or otherwise approved by Jeff Pleadwell & may include an added fee