The annual Luna Festival is a celebration of the creative arts on Guam, organized by Michelle Pier, owner of Creative Indeed.
The event is set for Sunday, October 20th, from 12pm-8pm at Jeff’s Pirates’ Cove in Ipan, Talofofo on Guam.
The Luna Festival has been a labor of love, and in order for the 5th year to happen, your support is needed.
The Luna Festival brings together all the unique talent on Guam, it is an outlet for those who don’t normally have a platform to share their talents. Everyone is welcome. It is a come-in-costume event, encouraging participants to get creative, use their imaginations, and have fun. The Luna Festival also offers a great opportunity for local businesses, organizations, and individuals who want to display and sell their services, goods, and crafts.
At this year’s event, you can expect firedancing, hip hop, ballet, jazz, song, parkour, tricking, magic, tarot, live art station, kids activities, face painting, games, drumming and more.
This year, we want the Luna Festival to be FREE to attendees, so as many people who want to be there can be there.
What We Need to Make This Happen & What’s In It For You
- The area we need the most help is cash for advertising. For this campaign we are allocating $2000 toward radio, TV, and print advertising. The remaining $1000 is to cover supplies for kids activities, the live art station, and to pay event helpers a small compensation.
- When you support this event, you win too! Your donations offer perks such as thank you cards, Luna Festival art prints, a Luna Festival T-shirt, and original art prints by Creative Indeed.
- Even if we don’t meet our campaign goal, funds will be used primarily toward supplies and advertising.
Your contribution is making a real difference!
- Supports the creative arts community on Guam, giving outlets to youth and adults for creative expression and positive living.
- Helps local entrepreneurs on Guam who are working to make a positive difference.
- Supports the long term vision of Creative Indeed to offer creative solutions and opportunities for people who want to use their talents and businesses for good.
Other Ways You Can Help
Even if you can’t donate right now, you can:
- Share this campaign anywhere and everywhere you can, Facebook, Twitter, eMail, your website, blog, call people and tell them, whatever, it helps!
- If you aren’t comfortable paying online, you can also send a check made out to Creative Indeed to P.O. Box 2844 Hagatna, GU 96932
- Contact Michelle Pier at (671)777-1284 if you’d like to volunteer for the event.
Booths are $60, for a 10×10 space, tables are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. $10 fee if you need power access. Here is the vendor form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bb2LuPMDf77auuLln536QbD69UE03OWikCJwpngHlxU/edit?usp=sharing