GUAM SYMPHONY SOCIETY’S 2017 SEASIDE HOLIDAY CONCERT
(If you are a prospective vendor, please scroll to the bottom for registration form and payment)
Bring your canopies, lawn chairs, beach-style food, sunscreen, cameras, and – wait, what are we forgetting? Oh yeah, bring your entire family! Come and celebrate this joyous season with Guam’s favorite annual island-style holiday picnic-by-the-sea on Sunday, December 10 at the Governor Joseph Flores Memorial Park Amphitheater (Ypao Beach) from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The 2017 Guam Symphony Society’s Seaside Holiday Concert will feature:
- Your favorite holiday music
- A chance to meet Santa and his carabao
- A raffle for prizes such as overnight stays and top-rated Guam hotels, restaurants, golf passes, spa packages, and more
- Arts and crafts vendors
- Activities for the whole family including face painting, a photo booth, and a letters to Santa station
- The annual picnic area decorating contest (see below for rules)
You can visit the http://www.guamsymphony.com for more details.
THE SEASIDE HOLIDAY CONCERT ANNUAL PICNIC DISPLAY CONTEST
What could be better than a day at the park with your loved ones, nested under an umbrella or canopy, sitting on lawn chairs, near a blanket of food, drinks, and a stack of raffle tickets? If you know how to set up a picnic, then come to the 2017 Seaside Holiday Concert ready to enter your picnic area in the annual Picnic Display Contest.
- Sign up at the Volunteer Tent during the day of the event. Entry will close at 3:45 p.m.
- Each group will be given a number to display at their picnic sites
- There is no cost to enter the contest
PICNIC AREA DISPLAYS:
- Theme: “♫These are a few of my favorite things ♫”
- Displays must be set up no later than 4:00 p.m.
- First place will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- Following the theme
- Creativity & originality
- The Christmas spirit
- Most outrageous
- Judging will commence between 4:30 p.m and 5:00 p.m.
- Winners will be announced by 5:30 p.m. (must be present to win)
Best wishes to all contest applicants, and we’ll see you at the Seaside Holiday Concert!
VENDOR ARTISANS CAN NOW JOIN IN THE HOLIDAY FUN!
If you have a creative business as an artisan making and selling goods such as holiday decor, artwork, jewelry, books, gifts, or other family-fun related creativity, sign up now for the newly added Craft Fair area of the concert. (No Independent Distributorship companies for this particular event)
Vendors must have a valid Peddler’s license with them at all times.
Download vendor form here: Seaside Holiday Concert Vendor Form 2017
Fill out form and email to: email@example.com
Vendor booth fee is $40. You can pay online below or mail a check written out to Guam Symphony Society with completed vendor form to: PO Box 4069, Hagatna, GU 96932
Online Payment below (please note there is a $2 fee for online payments):